Menace on 3 wheels


Christmas, time for miracles, booze and accidents. I've witnessed a tricycle flipped on its back when it tried to cut off a jeep thats making a left turn. I quickly pulled my camera and was able to take some shots. By standers was quick to offer assistance. I think I heard someone say "sayang di pa namatay" at the back...or was it just in my head? oh well..good thing no one else was hurt. I guess its a miracle that the driver only suffered minor scratches with that kind of impact. Turns out he just came from a drinking session and is heading to another friend's house for another drinking session.

Hey buddy...I think you had enough. That's going to hurt in the morning. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Bike Ride from QC to Boracay

Condom-nation!

Scooter vs Truck