Merry Christmas Everyone! I had a great christmas, spend it riding the mountain roads of Laguna. Actually, I just wanted to ride on christmas day as a gift to myself. I don't really have a destination in mind. I wanted to push further and further but the weather isn't cooperating. It started to rain hard after 3 hours of riding. I decided to head back. I had my fill.

A not so merry christmas. On my way back, I saw two bikes all smashed. I don't know what really happened. I asked the locals watching the scene and told me that one of the rider died, the other one was still alive. I guess the one that wore a helmet made it. Ride safe everyone. There's a lot of loonies out there!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Bike Ride from QC to Boracay

Condom-nation!

Scooter vs Truck