An afternoon ride to the Bay

It was suppose to be a ride somewhere else. I have Sierra Madre in mind but the intense summer heat has prevented me from riding early making me change course. I thought of going to Dragon Noodle Center and try their special lugaw but I don't know where exactly that place is. I just saw it on my ride buddy's facebook page. He's online..good...asked him for direction...it's just a few meters from Luneta...got it. Thanks Vincent!

I waited a bit late in the afternoon before I started the trip. I got to Luneta just before the sun set... hmmm sunset... change of plan... ride further to Roxas blvd bay area and watch the world famous Manila Bay Sunset. I just love how the sun paints the sky with a reddish or orange hue...this is a must-see for every visitor to the city.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Bike Ride from QC to Boracay

Condom-nation!